Welcome to my website, hope you enjoy my work!
I specialize in combining my technical background with my artistic vision and skills to create highly detailed - believable assets for video games, cinematics, movies and commercials.
Whenever I am not working on anything CG related, I research - read, enjoy traditional art and nature, listen to music, watch movies, play video games and travel. To me these experiences are a great inspiration.
I am currently working at Sony Santa Monica as a Senior Character Artist. You can find detailed information about me in my Linkedin Profile.
You can also download my resume here...
- Polygonal modeling for video games, movies and cinematics
- Organic, Hard Surface and Environment Modeling
- Photography, Photogrammetry
- Artistic and technical supervision, Art direction
- Facial blendshapes / morph targets
- Unwrapping clean UV's, texturing and texture painting
- Creating rigging friendly topologies and Retopologizing
- Shading/Lighting and Rendering with Mental Ray and VRay
- 3DsMax, Maya, ZBrush, Mudbox, Mari, Modo, Bodypaint, Mental Ray, Vray, 3D Coat, Topogun, Photoshop, Marvelous Designer, Ornatrix
- Digital and Traditional Sculpting
- HTML, Java, Actionscript, Python and Mel scripting
- Some experience with Maya Fluids, Particles and nCloth, Max Cloth
- Academy of Art University - MFA in Animation & Visual Effects / 3D Modeling
@San Francisco / USA ( 2009 - 2011 )
- Bilkent University - BS in Computer Engineering
@Ankara / TURKEY ( 2003 - 2008 )
All the images are the property of their respective rightholders.